Expanding Canada's Healthcare Talent Pool
Back 4 Good – Your future in Edmonton have partnered with a large private hospital in Alberta and are are are working on a number of assignments.
We are seeking experienced registered nurses for the Theatre Department.
if you are an experience Theatre Nurse that wishes to live and work in Canada these roles are for you.
Living and working in Edmonton at this exciting time offers you an excellent opportunity to build a career with significant progression along with many personal and professional benefits.
- You will have acute hospital registered nurse experience with experience in a preoperative unit, scrub, circulate, anaesthetics.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate and prioritise work load.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience providing clinical patient centred care
- Relocation package and support on offer
- Great work-life balance coupled with fantastic remuneration and benefits
- Shift allowances
- Professional development assistance
Edmonton is the capital of Alberta and sits on the North Saskatchewan River .It os an excellent location to live and work with a special work life balance.
If you are interested in these excellent roles send your cv to email@example.com and we will take it from there for you
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.