Expanding Toront's AI and Machine Learning Talent Pool
Back 4 Good – Your future in Toronto is looking to source a number of qualified Software Engineers – Data Engineering for a Toronto based client.
They are looking for experienced Data Engineers that can assist in delivering state-of-the-art machine learning technologies.
These roles will involve working directly on client sites with Enterprise Solutions Teams including senior business leaders, fellow data engineers and applied machine learning experts.
- Expertise using major data platforms (e.g. HDFS, Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc)
- Strong ETL skills to navigate through EDLs .EDWs and legacy systems
- Ability to efficiently map out and work with various enterprise tech stacks
- Experience building production -grade data pipelines
- Commitment to life long learning and equal commitment to teaching and mentoring
- Interest and experience with infrastructure as Code and DevOps including developing and testing the infrastructure for the training of large scale models
- A relevant technical undergraduate degree such as engineering or Computer Science
- Experience building logging and monitoring systems with the ELK stack or equivalent
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects combined with community involvement
These roles will ensure that you
- Work with purpose .contribute to producing real-world results with AI
- Opportunity to work with leading machine learning experts
- Opportunities to develop relationships with a variety of industry decision-makers, subject matter experts, software developers and machine learning specialists.
- Split time between your work responsibilities and personal machine learning projects with mentoring from leading machine learning experts.
These roles are on offer with a vert attractive package of benefits and allowances with solid progression.
If you are excited and interested in working in Toronto and in this very special world of AI send your cv to email@example.com and we will take it from there for you
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.