Back 4 Good -Your future in Nunavut is working on a number of assignments in the territory with some excellent roles on offer.
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a research team at Hope Bay, Nunavut.
You will be responsible for fulfilling routine Geochemistry analytical testing, analysis and basic skills of instrument operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be legally eligible to work for an employer in Canada
- Degree or Diploma in a Science related program or equivalent
- Must have 3 years + of Laboratory work
- Previous experience using Geochemistry instrumentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure during high peak workloads
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Extended hours and shift work maybe required
This role is on offer with a very competitive compensation package and significant progression.
If you wish to work in Nunavut send your cv in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.