Back 4 Good – Your future in Canada are delighted to welcome a new Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme which is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the 4 Atlantic provinces,
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program lets Atlantic employers hire qualified candidates for jobs that they haven’t been able to fill locally.
You can be living abroad or be in Canada temporarily. You must have a job offer before you apply.
If you and your employer meet the requirements, you’ll get permanent resident status. This means you can live and work in Canada.
Who Can Apply
Employers can hire through 1 of 3 programs in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate -Skilled Program
- Atlantic Information Graduate Program
Each program has its own requirements. These requirements cover
- the job that you’ll have in the Atlantic Province
- your skills, experience and education
- your ability to communicate in English and French
- your intent to reside in the Atlantic Province
If you are interested in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, see if you qualify for one or more of the programs. You maybe eligible for more than one program, but you can only apply through one program.
Candidates must send documents with your application. You can get these documents before you have a job offer.
- Language : You must take aa language test and send the results in with your application.
- Education: If you studied outside of Canada ,you’ll need an Educational Credential Assessment report.This show how your education compares to a Canadian one.
- Proof of Funds: When you arrive in Canada you must have enough money to support yourself and your family.
There are other documents candidates must include in their application. Each program has an application guide with a checklist of all the documents and forms you must submit.
Back 4 Good – Your future in Canada can assist you inspiring an employer for this programmed ensure that the employer in designated by the province where you will be working.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today and we will take it from there for you.